Career Connect Job Search Summit
Job Search Summit – April 25
Dell, Indeed, UFCU, Accruent, ARM, Austin HR, Serenova, TEK Systems, Randstad Technologies, Simplex, Peak Performers, Austin Energy, and Community Impact Newspaper are all coming to the job fair. AMD may be a late add.
Timing on job fair: 5:15 – 6:50 p.m.
CEO/President of University Federal Credit Union & former Austin Chamber of Commerce Chair
Map Hints: If you use iPhone maps, type in the address and not just the word Accruent; their maps are not updated to their new addresses yet. If you use Google Maps, be sure to type in the word “Accruent” along with the Alterra address or you will end up on the wrong side of Alterra.
Parking available at the top floors of the Nordstrom parking structure or in the Texas Culinary Academy parking lot.
Open to All Job Seekers, the Employed and all Veterans
Share with a friend, Invite a friend, Bring a friend
* Job Fair Targeted Positions: IT, Engineering, Project Management, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and many more openings from some of Austin’s most sought after employers.
All level of opportunities.
Schedule of the Event
5:00 Employer / Vendor Set up
5:15 Doors open for job seekers and other attendees (Registration Opens)
5:15 – 6:50 Job Fair, LinkedIn Photos, Light Snacks & Networking (Hard stop at 6:50 on the job fair & photos for program.)
7:00 – 8:45 Program (Includes Keynote & Recruiter Panel)
8:45 Employer / Vendor tear down
Thank you to our special sponsor AutoNation Chevrolet West Austin who will be showing a new car and truck!
Suggestions for a successful event:
- Arrive early to get a LinkedIn photo taken and talk to recruiters. Hard stop for both at 6:50 p.m.
- Be sure to bring at least 5 hard copies of your resume for recruiters
- Dress appropriately (business casual or better) for LinkedIn photos and recruiters.
- Take advantage of arriving early to network with fellow job seekers.
Get more great help before and after this event:
- Join us at our regular Monday morning program (9 – 11:30 am) for excellent job search training: Resumes, LinkedIn, Networking, Personal Brand, Elevator Pitch / Marketing Plan and much more! See this page for more details. Monday mornings are free.
- Need more help with Career Direction and Confidence? Join us for our special 4 session program, Design and Focus, which starts on Wednesday evening, May 3. This will be a special evening workshop. For more information and to register visit this page. There is a fee for this program.
Brought to you by Job Seekers Network:
- One of the top 5 job clubs in the United States (according to a national career expert)
- Highly reputable job search training by subject matter experts
Accruent (is hiring – click company name)
AutoNation Chevrolet West Austin
Austin Christian Fellowship
Eagle Peak Shooting Range
Great Hills Baptist Church
Hill Country Bible Church Austin
Serenova (is hiring – click company name)
Joe Bland Construction
Food Sponsors: TBD!
Interested in a sponsorship? Email Craig Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org