Unemployment hits at the core of a person’s confidence, emotions and faith, leading many to despair.
Job Seekers Network is dedicated to providing comprehensive job search programs and services and emotional and spiritual support to unemployed and underemployed adults in Greater Austin to support, equip, and enable them to find a better fitting job faster.
Each Monday about 100 job seekers gather for job search training, networking and encouragement. We meet from 9:00-11:30 am. First timer? Please read this and plan to arrive by 8:40 a.m.
Monday Morning Programs & Services 9:00 – 11:30 AM:
- Keynote addresses by some of Austin’s best motivational and job search strategy speakers.
- Encouraging life change stories and spiritual encouragement.
- Training on résumés, interviewing, elevator pitch, LinkedIn and more taught by excellent subject matter coaches.
- Recruiters and hiring organizations.
Every Monday Morning JSN helps job seekers:
- Manage emotional and spiritual ups and downs.
- Gain clarity on career direction and personal calling.
- Find work that best fits their unique passions, interests, skills, and gifting.
- Best present themselves and connect with potential employers.
- Actively network and seek accountability.
- Take the next step spiritually.
Job Seekers Fast Facts:
- Served about 1,000 job seekers each year, 80-100 each week
- 50% unclear on next career step
- 75%+ back to work success rate
- 97%+ satisfaction rating
What Alumni, Experts & Partners say…
“I paid $5,000 to another career service organization for essentially the same training I could have gotten for FREE at Job Seekers Network. That’s why I tell every job seeker I can and volunteer my time for Job Seekers Network.”
– Douglas Mitchell, JSN Alumni/Coach
“I trust JSN and know they are concerned with the whole person – their job search needs, sure, but also their emotional and spiritual needs. Helping them find work that fits them so that they don’t end up unemployed again in 3 month makes a huge difference.”
– Michael Brown, Business Partner
“I have been to over 300 job clubs and job search networking groups around the United States, and Job Seekers Network is truly one of the best.”
– Abby Kohut, National Job Search Speaker & Expert
TOGETHER WE CAN PUT PEOPLE BACK TO WORK FASTER!
- Make a tax deductible donation to the nonprofit
- Hiring? Hire one of the 90 job seekers who come each week
- Letting go? Let us provide job search expertise to help employees transition.
Job Seekers Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All donations are tax deductible.