Life Calling & Purpose Workshop July 31 & August 7!
Life Calling & Purpose 2 Week Workshop.
LIVING THE CALLED LIFE WORKSHOP CREATED & PRESENTED BY JSN
SPONSORED IN PART BY AUSTIN CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
- What is the difference between a job, a career & a CALLING?
- How do I balance WORK & the rest of my life?
- What should my LIFE GROWTH PLAN look like?
Learn how to apply the key concepts of Living the Called Life specifically and practically to YOUR LIFE.
Living the Called Life Workshop – Join us for a two session, hands-on, biblically based workshop led by Craig Foster, Executive Director of JSN & Becky Terry, JSN Coach
Dates: July 31 & August 7, 2017, from 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., 2 week program during the Job Seekers Network meetings that start at 9 a.m. at Hill Country Bible Church Austin- Lakeline campus.
- Develop a Life Calling Plan
- Write your Life Mission & Purpose Statements
- Formally assess your Life Calling Wheel
- Create a Life Growth Plan
- Great add-on to Design & Focus
Past participants have shared:
- “I think no matter where you are in life, this class would be beneficial. The spiritual dimension is vital to see the big picture of God’s sovereignty in our lives. Workshop was a blessing to me.”
- “Does your life have purpose? (Trick question – yes, it does.) Come to this class to find yours.”
- “Best place to develop a working game plan for understanding God’s calling and putting that awareness to use in searching/finding God’s next place.”
- “If you are looking for direction in your life with God’s plan in mind, take this class.”
- “This class is time well spent to assess several areas of your life and build a plan for the future.”
- “This class requires introspection and hard work and is well worth it.”
- “Very important to understand and know how to implement your calling.”
- “Excellent tool to help people get clarity and peace.”
- “Very worthwhile investment of time.”
There is homework with this program between the two sessions.
Dates: Monday mornings, July 31 & August 7, 2017
Times: 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (may have a lunch after Session 1)
Location: Hill Country Bible Church Austin- Lakeline campus. Room 2.120
Special JSN Discounted Regular Registration: $69 now, includes video link of 4 related JSN speakers + $69 now or when you get a job
Special JSN Early bird Registration through July 24: $59 now, includes video link of 4 related JSN speakers+ $59 now or when you get a job
Pre-approved for Scholarship (July 24, 5pm deadline)*: $35 (pay the rest when you get a job)
See registration options below:
- Register by Mail & Pay by Check: Mail checks made out to “Job Seekers Network” to Job Seekers Network, 13492 Research Blvd., Suite 120, #421, Austin, TX 78750
(See drop down box in Credit Card section to understand pay options).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org once you put a check in the mail.
2. Register Online & Pay by Credit Card: (Click on the link “Don’t have a PayPal account?” after you click the Add To Cart button below.)
Limited, partial scholarships are available (email Becky Terry at email@example.com) for an application. Scholarship application deadline is Monday, July 24, 5 p.m.
Minimum required attendance for workshop: 12. Money will be refunded if we don’t meet the minimum.
Registration Refund Policy: Should you get a job and are unable to participate in the class because of work conflicts, you can let us know at least 24 hours in advance of the first class for a refund of the registration amount. Once the class has started, no refunds will be given. No refunds will be given for failure to attend or for failure to notify us within 24 hours of the first class session.
Interested in offering this to your own group? We’d be happy to tailor this workshop to your needs. Full Registration Price: $250 per person (group pricing).