Career Direction Workshop – WED. EVENINGS Starting May 3!
Design & Focus Workshop – Find Career Direction, Focus & Confidence
A 4 session, team oriented workshop with a structured and proven process to help you move forward!
- Assess your “Divine Design” including your personality, interests, values, skills and gifts
- Learn tools for investigating potential careers and wise decision making
- Work in teams to develop and practice telling your fulfilling stories
Four Monday mornings at Hill Country Bible Church Austin- Lakeline campus, Building A, Room 2.120.
May 3, 10, 17, 24 from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Note: Many of our teams choose to meet 1 – 1 1/2 hour longer on Mondays for telling stories, support and encouragement.)
Needs a minimum class size of 15.
Assess your Design so you can determine your new Focus!
For the unemployed, unhappily employed or underemployed: How are things progressing in your work life? Is it exhilarating and are you able to shine as you make the best use of your experiences, interests, personality, and gifting in meaningful work? Or instead is it dull and lifeless, where you are trudging through day by day and wondering if there shouldn’t be more to your work life and somehow you are missing out?
- Frustrated in a meaningless job?
- In a job clearly not a fit for you?
- Feeling lost?
- At a dead end in your career?
- Wanting to make a difference?
- Not sure if you should make that risky move to something new?
- Are you early in your career and want to make sure you get on the right career path?
This program helps you dig deeply into learning more about yourself and unearthing some of those things in the past that give you insight into your future direction.
In this workshop we will help you explore the inner passions that combine your knack for certain work with the opportunities that may come your way. You will identify the times when you felt the most joy from your work. Then you will develop a personal compass that helps you determine which opportunities provide your best path.
Hundreds of job seekers have participated and call Design & Focus “life changing.” It receives excellent reviews by past participants.
Past participants have shared:
- “Thank you for the Design and Focus class. It really did help me stay focused on the things I enjoyed doing, so when this opportunity became available I was able to recognize that it would be right up my alley.”
- “Helpful, soul-searching, focused, supportive, necessary.”
- “It significantly cuts through the “fog” of what I do next.”
- “This program helps you get grounded and directed. Everyone needs some motivation and a starting point.”
- “Clarification of who you are and want is an essential element in a presentation about yourself. This course makes that concrete.”
- “It takes work, but is worthwhile and benefits all areas of your life.”
- “You Must Do This!”
IS THERE HOMEWORK WITH THE COURSE? YES! Some weeks it may even be as much as 8-10 hours, but the homework is vital to your progress in the program. Like most things in life, you get out of the program what you put into it. We just want people to be well aware of the commitment.
You do need internet access during the week to work on your homework.
Watch these testimonial videos:
Registration by mail:
We have broken the registration fee into two parts to keep up fronts costs low. Part is paid now and the rest is due when you get a job and get your first paycheck (30 days after you start your new job.)
Special JSN Discounted Registration: $119 now + $119 now or 30 days after you get a job
Special JSN Early Bird Registration through Monday, May 1: $99 now + $99 now or 30 days after you get a job
Scholarships are available (see below) and scholarship applications are due Monday, May 1, by 11:30 a.m.
College Student / Recent College Graduate Registration Special Discount: $79 Registration + $79 now or 30 days after you get a job. Recent Grad = graduated within the last 3 years.
(See drop down box in Credit Card section to understand pay options).
See registration options below.
1. Pay By Check: Mail checks made out to “Job Seekers Network” to Job Seekers Network,13492 Research Blvd., Suite 120, #421, Austin, TX 78750
Email email@example.com once you put a check in the mail.
2. Pay By Credit Card: (Click on the link “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” at the bottom of the page after you click the Buy Now button below.)
Limited, partial scholarships are available (email Becky Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org). Scholarship application deadline is Monday, May 1, 11:30 a.m. You will be notified by email if your scholarship application is approved.
Money back guarantee: We believe so strongly in this workshop that we will refund your money if you do all the homework and attend the workshop and you are not satisfied that you are more clear in your direction and how to identify work that would be the best fit for you.
Minimum required attendance for workshop: 15. Money will be refunded if we don’t meet the minimum.
Registration Refund Policy: Should you get a job and are unable to participate in the class because of work conflicts, you can let us know at least 24 hours in advance of the first class for a refund of the registration amount. Once the class has started, no refunds will be given. No refunds will be given for failure to attend or for failure to notify us within 24 hours of the first class session.